Construction Superintendent Assistant
- Assist Superintendent on construction projects at various locations, from start to finish. Requires physical labor, use of tools and equipment, and the ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Communicate effectively
- Over 18 years of age, with valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Prior experience in construction or similar role (preferred)
- Knowledge of construction methods, materials, and regulations (preferred)
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities
The ideal candidate will have some construction experience, a willingness to learn and work well as part of a team.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
Expected hours: 24 per week
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
To apply – send resume to email@example.com